Dear all international students,
The summer vacation is coming and we would like to inform you of the arrangements as follows:
1. The summer vacation starts on July 8th, 2022. International students are required to go through registration procedures for fall semester on August 27th. The new semester begins on August 29th, 2022.
2. Those who have finished their study and plan to leave or transfer to another university at the end of this semester are required to complete the formalities of leaving campus at Office 213 of Block 2, International Education Center, Yucai Campus before July 8th, 2022 and leave before July 15th, 2022. Students who need to suspend to leave the campus are required to submit application letter before July 8th, 2022 and pay for the accommodation fee by the day after approval (For details, please contact Mrs. Wang Xue, Tel: 5857127.).
3. For those students who decide to stay in campus during the vacation, please note that you are required to fill in the application form which is available at Office 213 of Block 2, International Education Center, Yucai Campus before July 6th, 2022. Students in Yanshan Campus are required to move into the dormitory in Yucai Campus before the vacation.
4. Tips for On-campus Students:
(1) On-campus students must abide by the laws and regulations of China and GXNU and respect and conform to Chinese customs. Considering the COVID-19 situation, students should follow instructions and requirements of the university.
(2) On-campus students are required to finish daily attendance and contact international students’ counselors to get Note for Leave to leave campus if necessary. The face recognition entrance system will be carried out during the vacation.
(3) Please stay in Guilin city, if you have any emergency to leave Guilin, you are required to submit the leave application and get approval from teachers of International Students' Affairs Office.
(4) Those who have joined summer camp programs are required to follow the instructions and arrangements of teachers. Safety reminders: Please pay attention to personal safety, abide by traffic laws and protect your personal properties. Please ensure safe electrical operation. Fire and electric heating devices are forbidden in the dormitory. Don't drive motor vehicles including motorbike, automobile, and etc. without driving license. Do not swim in rivers or lakes.
(5) Please check the valid date of your residence permit carefully. If your residence permit expires during the vacation, you are required to submit the documents and extend it before July 8th, 2022.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice vacation!
Office of International Cooperation and Exchanges,
Guangxi Normal University
July 5th , 2022